This article contains most of the important information you need to know about Control Scope process in order to answer questions related to this topic in the PMP Exam, I recommend you review this type of articles 1 week before your exam date, all information mentioned are based on PMBOK Guide 6th edition and PMP Exam Prep 9th edition for Rita Maclhy’s, ITTO refers to Inputs, Tools & Techniques and outputs.
- Project Management Plan ( Risk Management plan )
- Project Documents ( Lessons Learned register , Risk Register , Risk Report )
- Organizational Process assets
Tools & Techniques :
- Expert Judgment
- Interpersonal and team skills – Facilitation
- Project Management Information system
- Change Requests
- Project Document updates ( Issue Log , Lessons Learned Register , Project team assignments , Risk register , Risk Report )
- It’s the only risk management process in the Executing process group .
- Implementing risk responses is a new process in the PMBOK guide 6th edition .
- It’s where a proper risk management value will be apparent .
- The key to success of this process is the risk identification in advance , and then planning for their potential occurrence .
- In this process , at the point the risk becomes imminent , the risk owner and action owner supported by the project manager leads previously assigned resources to perform activities of risk response .
- Project documents are updated as a result of implementing risk responses process , The risk register and risk report are updated with information about implemented responses taken .