This article contains most of the important information you need to know about Manage Project team process in order to answer questions related to this topic in the PMP Exam, I recommend you review this type of articles 1 week before your exam date, all information mentioned are based on PMBOK Guide 6th edition and PMP Exam Prep 9th edition for Rita Maclhy’s, ITTO refers to Inputs, Tools & Techniques and outputs.
This process is a part of monitoring and controlling Process group and Resources Management Knowledge Area with the following ITTO’s
- Project Management Plan ( Resources Management Plan
- Project Documents ( Issue log , Lessons learned register , Physical resources assessments , Recourses breakdown structure , Recourses Requirements , Risk Register )
- Work performance Data
- Organization Process Assets
- Problem Solving
- Data Analysis ( Cost Benefit Analysis , Performance Reviews , Alternatives Analysis , Trend Analysis )
- Interpersonal and team skills ( Negotiating and Influencing )
- Project Management Information System
- Change Requests
- Work Performance Information
- Project Management Plan Updates ( Recourses Management Plan , Schedule Baseline , Cost baseline )
- Project Document updates ( Issue log , Assumption log , lessons learned register , Physical resources assignments , Recourses breakdown structure , Risk Register )
- Enterprise environmental factors updates
- It’s the process of ensuring that the physical resources assigned and allocated to the project are available as planned , as well as monitoring the planned versus actual utilization of recourse and taking corrective action as necessary .
- It should be performed continuously through all project phases and throughout the project life cycle.
- This process relates to physical recourses being used on the project.