Getting the 30 Contact Hours for the Exam
In this section of the blog, am listing the most cost and time efficient options available in the ONLINE market to get the 30 contact hours certificate required to apply for the PMI-RMP exam.
By Shadi Al-Sha’er , PMP® , RMP® , PRINCE2 Practitioner ®,November,1,2018
It’s the first requirement of the PMI to be eligible for the PMI-RMP exam application, below am listing my preferred three choices for this step, the most cost and time effective options for busy professionals, attending a PMI RMP live class isn’t always the preferred for most of people having a full time job, in the past few years most of the PMI RMP Candidates are using the Online live webinars and Teaching platforms such as Udemy! On this blog, am listing the best two choices in means of Quality, Time and Cost efficiency (In My Opinion).
1. PMI RMP Exam Preparation Course, 30 Contact Hours for PMI created By Shadi Al Sha’er, Udemy Platform – My own course
This course took from me around 3 months of preparation, putting all my knowledge, experience passing the exam and practice questions into it, very cost effective which can be taken for $19.99 Only! Yes, you will get 30 Contact hours for this price, with tight budgets and limited time this will be the best choice in the market. The course can really help PMI-RMP® aspirants to succeed in the PMI-RMP® Exam as a lot of students have made use of my course for their PMI-RMP® Exam preparation, tell the moment am writing this article, the course got frequent positive reviews with an overall rating of 4.6, among tens of Risk Management Professional exam preparation course available on Udemy, this course always has the highest rated badge.
When you pay $19.99 for this course, you will get a certificate of completing 30 contact hours of education in Risk management field , this certificate can be used to apply for the exam on the PMI.org website , and it will let you pass the audit process in case your application was selected for the audit process ( Based on my personal experience ) , getting this certification will be fair enough for the price you paid ! still when you start the course you will be surprised with the course content and it will exceed your expectations ! and once you are done with the course you will need to refer to Risk Management guide you are using as a reference book in addition to practicing some PMI-RMP simulated tests ! this is all what you need for the PMI-RMP exam preparation journey , overall my PMI-RMP study plan should not cost you more than $40 and the reference book cost . This was my intent when this blog was created , to help professionals get certificates with the most time and cost effective ways .
Meet Your instructor
Shadi Al Sha’er
PMP, PMI-RMP, PRINCE2 Practitioner
Shadi Al Shaer is PMP Certified Project Manager and instructor with more than 8 years’ experience in doing management activities specially in the construction projects and managing projects on different scales. Electro-Mechanical Engineer who was graduated with a very good degree from the University of Jordan at 2008 which is one of the top 10 universities in the middle east, Passionate to any business idea which can be implemented online! Started his career with one of the leading Multinational construction companies in the world, recently he is a Project Manager with one of the most esteem real estate firms in Saudi Arabia, as a side business and because of his passion for teaching he is doing trainings in Project Management , Risk Management and Projects in Controlled Environment .
Being an electromechanical engineer working in the management field with a great passion of online business has made of Shadi the person of who is today teaching all above mentioned courses, he is the founder of elite minds website which is serving professionals seeking to have international certificates, the website contains Articles , study notes , free resources and a lot of valuable data ,it is a great reference for students in Management and business fields in addition to all professionals looking to improve their careers.
Instructor Certificates :
- Project Management Professional , PMP® #1955425
- Risk Management Professional , PMI-RMP® #1982971
- PRINCE2® Practitioner , GR657024205SA
For more information about the instructor you can contact him directly.
Biography of the instructor describes the capabilities he have in the project management field and this will indeed make this course your best choice .
Note: Practicing mock exams is the second most important contributing factor to passing the PMI-RMP® Exam from your first trial, you need to practice as much as you can, on Udemy platform there are various options , here am listing few of the best and most realistic simulated exams .
Why will the PMI RMP Exam Preparation Course, 30 Contact Hours for PMI created By Shadi Al Sha’er should be your first choice in the market?
My name is Shadi Al Sha’er, am working as a project manager with one of the leading real estate developers in the middle east, due to the construction field nature of working hours, I used to work for over 10+ hours a day, still am challenging my self to get more and more certificates, when I plan to get a certificate 3 or 4 months ahead, the first step will be looking for a preparation course, and since my PMI-RMP certification, am using only live webinars and Udemy platform, attending full days training courses isn’t a valid option due to my working hours situation, for some live webinars it will work specially for ones scheduled at evening time or weekends, the best option is to attend a course on Udemy such as PMI RMP Exam Preparation Course, 30 Contact Hours for PMI created By Shadi Al Sha’er below are the reasons why will this course be your first choice:
- Will make you eligible for the PMI-PMP exam application by earning 30 contact hours, you will earn a certificate of completion at the end of the course .
- 30 Hours recorded Videos, can be watched without any time limit and whenever suits your timing, Life time access !
- Udemy courses have an access from all devices and TV .
- Udemy courses are downloadable on your mobile, it can be watched offline even when you are travelling ( I used to watch PMI-RMP lectures offline when am flying)
- Can help you pass the PMI-RMP exam from the first trial, very comprehensive and updated as per the current PMI Standards for the risk management professional exam .
- 30 Days money Back guarantee! it can be refunded (even I never did )
All mentioned reasons made my mind purchase such courses for the exam preparation journey, you can purchase this course with the discounted price through the link here, $ 19.99 only !
Throughout the 30 hours Videos of the course I will guide students all the way and teach everything one will ever need to know and during the PMI-RMP exam, There are 20-25 quiz questions after each chapter for students to check whether the chapter materials have been correctly understood.
The course will start with a section preparing you for the PMI-RMP exam, exploring the course content, PMI-RMP exam application and pre-qualification’s, then i will take you into a tour of the PMI-RMP exam domains, Project management components and fundamentals, the role of the project manager and the project environments on which the project can be performed within, the section following will have a comprehensive introduction to risk management.
The course then will have 6 sections discussing each Risk management process , Plan Risk Management, Identify Risks, Perform Qualitative risk analysis, Perform Quantitative risk analysis, Plan Risk responses and finally monitor risks, the instructor will start each section with an overview, discussing the inputs, tools, techniques and outputs, ending the section with a quiz of 20+ questions .
After that I will start a very important section discussing the Detailed math concepts you need to be aware of for the PMI-RMP exam, a long section will follow with the title of PMBOK 5th edition review, will go through the 10 management knowledge areas with a focus on the Procurement, Communications and Stakeholder management areas due to their importance in the RMP exam.
The course will end with a full simulation exam of 170 questions and detailed answers.
What you will get by purchasing the PMI RMP Exam Preparation Course, 30 Contact Hours for PMI on Udemy.
- Over 24 hours of high quality videos recorded by the instructor.
- 250 + Sample exam questions Over 10 Quizzes at the end of each section with 20+ questions each.
- 170 Sample exam questions within 1 practice exam at the end of the course with detailed answers.
- Detailed explanation of the 6 risk management processes.
- Detailed Math Concepts explanations. .
- Certificate for 30 contact hours for the PMI-RMP exam application.
Pros and Cons of PMI RMP Exam Preparation Course, 30 Contact Hours for PMI on Udemy.
- The course is taught by an instructor ( Shadi Al Sha’er ) who has more than 10 years’ experience in project management, he is PMP, PMI-RMP, PRINCE2 Practitioner.
- The course over all will prepare you for the PMI-RMP exam with needed technical, business and leadership skills, you will not need to refer to any other PMI-RMP preparation course.
- The Course highlights advanced tools and techniques used in risk management.
- The course provides in depth explanations for the math concepts required for the exam.
- The course lectures are short and direct to the point , you will not get bored while you are watching the course videos , the short lectures minutes are a strength point of the course .
- The course videos are professionally recorded and the presentation is designed and illustrated in a nice way .
- Over 300+ students enrolled in the first month the course got multiple Positive reviews and overall rating 4.6/5.0 .
- Lifetime access to the course videos.
- In case you are not satisfied with the course material, Udemy offer a 30 days money back guarantee , simply you can refund .
- Self-Study requires a lot of determination, if you don’t have thrive on self-study, Online courses and webinars are not the best for you. a live class will be the better option.
- There is no live interaction with the instructor , whenever you have a question for the instructor , you need to post it in the Q&A section and wait for his answer .
My tips on taking the maximum benefit out of PMI RMP Exam Preparation Course, 30 Contact Hours for PMI on Udemy.
- Watch the Course introduction section, especially “ Explore the course” lecture , understand the course structure and plan for it, my advice is to plan watching the course content within 2 weeks, print the course outline to use it as a progress check during the course, Once you have finished a lecture, cross it out on the course outline table. This will give you the badly needed tracking of your progress and a sense of accomplishment to move you forward.
- While you are watching the course content, have a notebook alongside with you, mention and highlight topics were you feel it’s not fully understood from your side. You need to refer back to those topics later on from different resources.
- Don’t skip any of the course quizzes, at the end of each section you will find a quiz of 20-25 questions, a great tool to test your understanding of the section material, at the end of the course you will be tested through those quizzes with over 250 + questions .
- At the end of the course you will have a full practice exam of 170 questions, timely tested within 3 hours 30 minutes as per the real exam, you can go through this exam multiple times, use this exam to have an idea before you go for other exam simulators .
I recommend this course on Udemy, It had been always my first recommendation for all students asking me about the best resources to get the 30 contact hours for the PMI-RMP exam, very cost effective as you can take with a low price of 19.99$ through links on this website only, life time access and you can watch the course videos whenever you want, and at the end you will have the certificate of completion required to apply for the exam on the pmi.org .
Simplilearn offers a Self-Placed learning offer in addition to case studies. The classes are conducted by a PMI-RMP® certified trainer with more than 15 years of work and training experience, however, provide recordings of each session you attend for your future reference. The course based on the PMBOK guide 5th edition to help aspirants to be well prepared for the new PMI-RMP® exam. The course can really help PMI-RMP® aspirants to succeed in the PMI-RMP® Exam as over 5,173+ PMI-RMP® students have made use of the Self placed learning course for their PMI-RMP® Exam preparation, tell the moment am writing this article, the course got over 1,200+ reviews with an overall rating of 4.0 out of 5.0 .
Once you purchase the course , you will have 180 days of access to high quality, self-paced learning content designed by industry expert . simplilearn Instructor-led Learning Pass Training comes with a 100% money back guarantee. Simplilearn uses top learning methodologies to equip learners with the knowledge and confidence to pass the PMI-RMP exam in the first attempt. If you do not pass the PMI-RMP exam at the first attempt, Simplilearn will refund the course price to you.
To ensure your success, we strongly recommend that course participants take the PMI-RMP exam within a week of the course completion date—or a maximum of 45 days from the completion of the online training. This way, the course materials will be fresh in your mind.
If you do not pass the exam in the first attempt, Simplilearn will refund the full course price to you. To receive a refund, you must make a request through the help and support online. You must submit a copy of your score card along with the date you completed your training. Simplilearn will refund the course price within 30 days of receiving all required documentation. They will process the refund using the same method you used to pay for the course.
Meet your Instructors
Jeff Allen & Tim Jerome
Jeff Allen is a highly-regarded project management and Agile expert with more than 15 years of experience at large companies like Compaq and HP. As an Agile Coach, he has mentored over 5000 professionals globally. ,Tim Jerome is an international project management expert with over 15 years of experience at companies like Intel and Digital Network Services. A former president of the PMI Rio Grande Chapter, Tim is also a PMP instructor with over 10 years of experience in addition to his extensive project management consulting experience.
Throughout the e-learning content videos of the course the instructors will guide students all the way and teach everything one will ever need to know and during the PMI-RMP exam, There are 68 chapter-end quizzes for students to check whether the section materials have been correctly understood .
The course will start with a section introducing you for the PMI-RMP exam, the section following will talk about the Risk management framework, the instructor then will take you to the risk management framework, the fourth section will discuss the Introduction to risk management .
Then the instructors will have 6 sections discussing each risk management process , the instructor will start each section with an overview , will move into the each process discussing the inputs, tools, techniques and outputs, ending the section with a quiz, at the end of the course you will have a section discussing tips and tricks to pass the PMI-RMP exam.
- Certificate of Completion with 32 PDU’s by Registered education provider (REP)
- Downloadable eBook.
- 13 hours of high quality e-learning content
- 68 Chapter end Quizzes
- Detailed explanation of the 6 risk management processes .
- 3 Simulated test papers ( 170 Questions each )
Note : When you purchase Simplilearn online classroom flexi-pass course , there is no need to purchase any other simulated tests , the course contains 3 simulated tests with overall 510 Questions .
An additional Self-study training you can make use of is the one provided by Whizlabs, I didn’t enroll into this course , therefore am not going to review it, below am listing what you are going to take once you enroll into this course.
Once you purchase the course, you will have the following:
- 30 Contact Hours/ PDU® – Approved for RMP® Certification Exam
- Up to 12 hours of Training Videos for all objectives (100% syllabus covered)
- 5 Full length mock exams (850 Practice Tests Questions and another 110 Objective based unique questions)
- Objective based practice tests
- Flash Cards for every objective
- Exhaustive explanation with every question
- Unlimited Access
- Whizlabs provides full clarification on RMP topics. Please send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any question on a particular topic, we will arrange a discussion with our RMP® expert within 24 hours of your request.
If you are interested in any of the three programs i explained above , please consider buying it through the links on this page. I will earn a small commission (at NO extra cost to you) to sustain my website running.