In this article, I am listing the most cost and time effective option for busy professionals in order to prepare for the program management professional exam. Attending a PMI-PgMP live class isn’t always the preferred option for most of the people having a full-time job. In the past 10 years, most of the PMI-PgMP candidates are using the online live webinars and teaching platforms! In this blog, I am listing the best choice in means of quality, time, and cost.
PMI-PgMP Exam Preparation Workshop, created by Elite Minds
This workshop is my first recommendation, very cost effective which can be taken for $320 only, including three high quality PgMP mock exams! Yes, you will be fully prepared for the PgMP exam for this price. Also, Elite Minds is offering to support you in writing the PgMP exam application, with an additional price of $290. For more details, reach out through [email protected].
With tight budgets and limited time, this will be the best choice in the market, this course was designed based on the latest PMI-PgMP examination content outline, and the PMI standard for program management fourth edition. The course can really help PMI-PgMP® aspirants to succeed in the PMI-PgMP® exam.
When you start the course, you will be surprised with the course content and it will exceed your expectations! and once you are done with the course you will need to refer to the PMI standard for program management book in addition to practicing some PMI-PgMP simulated tests! this is all what you need for the PMI-PgMP exam preparation journey. Overall, my PMI-PgMP study plan should not cost you more than $700. This was my intent when this blog was created, to help professionals get certificates with the most time and cost-effective plans.
Note: Practicing mock exams is the second contributing factor to pass the PMI-PgMP® exam from your first trial, you need to practice as much as you can. When you buy this package, you will get an access to three full simulated PMI-PgMP exam questions which are very close to the real PMI-PgMP exam.
Why should the PMI-PgMP Exam Preparation Workshop, created by Elite Minds be your first choice in the market?
I am working as a full-time consultant, and due to the nature of this field, and the long working ours, I am always looking for self-paced course. When I plan to get a certification 3 or 4 months ahead, the first step will be looking for a preparation course, and since my PMI-RMP certification, I am using only self-paced courses. Attending full day training courses isn’t a valid option due to my working hours situation. Below I am listing the reasons why this course should be your first choice:
- 6+ hours recorded videos, it can be watched without any time limit and whenever suits your timing.
- Elite Minds courses have an access from all devices.
- It will help you pass the PMI-PgMP exam from the first trial, very comprehensive and updated as per the latest PMI-PgMP exam content outline.
- Detailed explanation of the 5 program management performance domains.
- Covering the hot topics of the program management standard
- Access to the three full simulated PMI-PgMP exams that are very close to the real PMI-PgMP exam questions
All mentioned reasons made my mind purchase such courses for the exam preparation journey. You can have a look at the course curriculum through the link here.
Throughout the videos of the course, the instructor guide students all the way and teach everything one will ever need to know and during the PMI-PgMP exam. There are 10 quiz questions after each chapter for students to check whether the chapter materials have been correctly understood.
The course will start with a section preparing you for the PMI-PgMP exam, exploring the course content, PMI-PgMP exam application and prequalification’s. The section following will walk you through the foundations of program management in addition to the key concepts and the environment in which program management activities are conducted. The instructor then will take you into a tour of the PMI-PgMP exam domains as per the PMI standard of program management. The course then will have five sections discussing each program management performance domain, covering the program strategy alignment, benefits management, stakeholder engagement, governance, program life cycle management, and the program activities. The instructor will start each section with an overview, will move into each activity of the performance domain. Ending the section with a quiz of 10 questions. The most important section of the course is the frequently asked questions section, you be exposed to 30+ questions that you will definitely see in your real PMI-PgMP exam, and at the end of the course you will have three full practice tests including 510 questions.
What you will get by purchasing the PMI-PgMP exam preparation workshop?
- Over 6 hours of high-quality videos recorded by the instructor.
- Over 6 quizzes at the end of each section with 10 questions each.
- 510 sample exam questions including 3 practice exams at the end of the course.
- Detailed explanation of the 5 performance domains of program management,
- Continuous follow up from the instructor through WhatsApp groups
- Support in reviewing the PMI-PgMP exam application before submission (with additional fees)
Pros and Cons of the PMI-PgMP exam preparation workshop
- The course is based on the only exam reference, the standard for program management third edition and as per the PMI-PgMP exam content outline
- The course is taught by an instructor who has more than 12 years’ experience as a project management consultant, he is PMP, PMI-ACP, PMI-RMP, PMI-PBA, PRINCE2 Practitioner, PMI-PgMP, and PMI-PfMP.
- The course over all will prepare you for the PMI-PgMP exam with needed technical, business and leadership skills.
- The course lectures are short and direct to the point, you will not get bored while you are watching the course videos, the short lectures minutes are a strength point of the course.
- The course videos are professionally recorded, and the presentation is designed and illustrated in a nice way.
- 180 days access to the course videos.
- Self-Study requires a lot of determination, if you don’t have thrive on self-study, online courses and webinars are not the best for you, a live class will be the better option.
- There is no live interaction with the instructor, whenever you have a question for the instructor, you need to post it in the Q&A section and wait for his answer.
My tips on taking the maximum benefit out of PMI-PgMP exam preparation workshop
- Watch the course introduction section, especially “explore the course” lecture, understand the course structure and plan for it. My advice is to plan to watch the course content within 2 weeks, print the course outline to use it as a progress check during the course. Once you have finished a lecture, cross it out on the course outline table. This will give you the badly needed tracking of your progress and a sense of accomplishment to move you forward.
- While you are watching the course content, have a notebook alongside with you, mention and highlight topics where you feel it’s not fully understood from your side. You need to refer to those topics later from different resources.
- Don’t skip any of the course quizzes, at the end of each section (Knowledge Areas) you will find a quiz of 10 questions, a great tool to test your understanding of the section material.
- At the end of the course, you will have three full practice exams of 510 questions, timely tested within 4 hours as per the real exam. You can go through these exams’ multiple times, use the first exam to have an idea before you go for other exam simulators.
I recommend this course, it had been always my first recommendation for all students asking me about the best resources prepare for the PgMP exam, very cost effective as you can take with a low price of 320$ through links on this website only, 6 months access and you can watch the course videos whenever you want.
Have a successful journey!