It’s the first requirement of the PMI to be eligible for the PMI-SP exam application, below I am reviewing the most cost and time effective option for busy professionals. Attending a PMI-SP live class isn’t always the preferred option for most of the people having a full-time job. In the past few years, most of the PMI-SP candidates are using the online live webinars and teaching platforms! In this blog, I am reviewing the best choice in means of quality, time, and cost.
PMI-SP Exam Preparation Workshop – 30 Contact Hours for PMI, created by Elite Minds
It’s my first recommendation always, very cost effective which can be taken for $169 only! Yes, you will get 30 contact hours for this price. With tight budgets and limited time this will be the best choice in the market, this course was designed based on the following references:
- PMI-SP examination content outline published in 2022
- Practice standard for scheduling 3rd edition
- Project management body of knowledge – sixth edition
- Project management body of knowledge – seventh edition
This course can really help PMI-SP® aspirants to succeed in the PMI-SP® exam as over 200 PMI-SP® students have made use of this course for their PMI-SP® exam preparation. Tell the moment am writing this article, the course helped 112 professionals to pass the exam from their first trial.
When you pay $169 for this course, you will get a certificate of completing 30 contact hours of education in project schedule management, this certificate can be used to apply for the exam on the PMI.org website, and it will let you pass the audit process in case your application was selected for the audit process. When you start the course, you will be surprised with the course content and it will exceed your expectations! I can guarantee that this course is covering all what you need for the PMI-SP exam preparation journey. Overall, my PMI-SP study plan should not cost you more than $250. This was my intent when this blog was created, to help professionals get certificates with the most time and cost-effective plans.
Note: Practicing mock exams is the second contributing factor to pass the PMI-SP® exam from your first trial, you need to practice as much as you can. When you buy this package, you will get an access to four full simulated PMI-SP exam questions which are very close to the real PMI-SP exam.
Why should the PMI-SP Exam Preparation Workshop – 30 Contact Hours for PMI Created by Elite Minds be your first choice in the market?
I am working as a full-time consultant, and due to the nature of this field, and the long working ours, I am always looking for self-paced course. When I plan to get a certification 3 or 4 months ahead, the first step will be looking for a preparation course, and since my PMI-RMP certification, I am using only self-paced courses. Attending full day training courses isn’t a valid option due to my working hours situation. Below I am listing the reasons why this course should be your first choice:
- It will make you eligible for the PMI-SP exam application by earning 30 contact hours, as you will earn a certificate of completion at the end of the course.
- 30 hours recorded videos, it can be watched without any time limit and whenever suits your timing.
- Elite Minds courses have an access from all devices.
- It will help you pass the PMI-SP exam from the first trial, very comprehensive and updated as per the latest PMI-SP exam content outline.
- Detailed explanation of the schedule management processes.
- Covering the hot topics of the standard for scheduling.
- Access to the four full simulated PMI-SP exams that are very close to the real PMI-SP exam questions.
All mentioned reasons made my mind purchase such courses for the exam preparation journey. You can have a look at the course curriculum through the link here.
Throughout the 30 hours videos of the course, the instructor guide students all the way and teach everything one will ever need to know and during the PMI-SP exam. There are 7 quiz questions after each chapter for students to check whether the chapter materials have been correctly understood.
The course will start with a section preparing you for the PMI-SP exam, exploring the course content, PMI-SP exam application and prequalification’s. The three sections following will provide you with general knowledge of project management, agile, and scheduling. The course then will have five sections covering the most important knowledge areas you need to understand for the PMI-SP exam: Scope, Cost, Schedule, Communication, and Stakeholder management knowledge areas, the instructor will start each section with an overview, will move into each process discussing the inputs, tools, techniques, and outputs, and ending the section with a quiz of 10 questions. Due to the new PMI updates and changes, there will be dedicated section about estimation techniques used in agile projects, and another section detailing the standard for scheduling. Also, we will be covering the math concepts of the exam, and the advanced project management tools and techniques. At the end of the course, you will have four full practice tests including 680 questions. Here is a promise that this is the most comprehensive course for the PMI-SP exam preparation.
What you will get by purchasing the PMI-SP exam preparation workshop – 30 contact ours for PMI?
- Over 30 hours of high-quality videos recorded by the instructor.
- Over 7 quizzes at the end of each section with 10 questions each.
- 680 sample exam questions including 4 practice exams at the end of the course.
- Detailed explanation of the cost, schedule, scope, stakeholder, and communication management processes.
- Certificate for 30 contact hours to apply for the PMI-SP exam
- Continuous follow up from the instructor through WhatsApp groups
- Support in reviewing the PMI-SP exam application before submission
Pros and Cons of the PMI-SP exam preparation workshop – 30 contact ours for PMI
- The course is based on the three PMI-SP exam references as per the latest PMI-SP exam content outline
- The course is taught by an instructor who has more than 12 years’ experience as a project management consultant, he is PMP, SP, PMI-ACP, PMI-RMP, PMI-PBA, PRINCE2 Practitioner, PMI-PgMP, and PMI-PfMP.
- The course over all will prepare you for the PMI-SP exam with needed technical, business and leadership skills.
- The course lectures are short and direct to the point, you will not get bored while you are watching the course videos, the short lectures minutes are a strength point of the course.
- The course videos are professionally recorded, and the presentation is designed and illustrated in a nice way.
- Over 200 students enrolled for the course with 112 passed from their first trial.
- 180 days access to the course videos.
- Self-Study requires a lot of determination, if you don’t have thrive on self-study, online courses and webinars are not the best for you, a live class will be the better option.
- There is no live interaction with the instructor, whenever you have a question for the instructor, you need to post it in the Q&A section and wait for his answer.
My tips on taking the maximum benefit out of PMI-SP exam preparation workshop – 30 contact ours for PMI
- Watch the course introduction section, especially “explore the course” lecture, understand the course structure and plan for it. My advice is to plan to watch the course content within 2 weeks, print the course outline to use it as a progress check during the course. Once you have finished a lecture, cross it out on the course outline table. This will give you the badly needed tracking of your progress and a sense of accomplishment to move you forward.
- While you are watching the course content, have a notebook alongside with you, mention and highlight topics were you feel it’s not fully understood from your side. You need to refer back to those topics later on from different resources.
- Don’t skip any of the course quizzes, at the end of each section (Knowledge Areas) you will find a quiz of 10 questions, a great tool to test your understanding of the section material.
- At the end of the course, you will have four full practice exams of 680 questions, timely tested within 3.5 hours as per the real exam. You can go through these exams’ multiple times, use the first exam to have an idea before you go for other exam simulators.
I recommend this course, it had been always my first recommendation for all students asking me about the best resources to get the 30 contact hours for the PMI-SP exam, very cost effective as you can take with a low price of 169$ through links on this website only, 6 months access and you can watch the course videos whenever you want, and at the end you will have the certificate of completion that you will use to apply for the PMI-SP exam through the PMI website.
Have a successful journey