It’s the first requirement of the PMI to be eligible for the Project Management Professional (PMP) exam application, below I am reviewing the most cost and time effective options for busy professionals. Attending a PMP live class isn’t always the preferred option for most of the people having a full-time job. In the past 10 years, most of the Project Management Professional exam candidates are using the online live webinars and teaching platforms! In this blog, I am listing the best choice in means of quality, time, and cost.
PMP Exam Preparation Workshop – 35 Contact Hours for PMI, created by Elite Minds
It’s my first recommendation always, very cost effective which can be taken for $139 only! Yes, you will get 35 contact hours for this price. With tight budgets and limited time this will be the best choice in the market, this course was designed based on the following references:
- Latest PMP examination content outline published on Jan 2021
- Project management body of knowledge – sixth edition
- Project management body of knowledge – seventh edition
- Agile practice guide, 1st edition
- PMP Exam Prep: Accelerated Learning to Pass the Project Management Professional (PMP) Exam – 9th edition
This course can really help PMP® aspirants to succeed in the PMP® exam as over 1,100+ PMP® students have made use of this course for their PMP® exam preparation. Tell the moment am writing this article, the course helped 912 professionals to pass the exam from their first trial.
When you pay $139 for this course, you will get a certificate of completing 35 contact hours of education in project management, this certificate can be used to apply for the exam on the PMI.org website, and it will let you pass the audit process in case your application was selected for the audit process. When you start the course, you will be surprised with the course content and it will exceed your expectations! I can guarantee that this course is covering all what you need for the PMP exam preparation journey. Overall, my PMP study plan should not cost you more than $200. This was my intent when this blog was created, to help professionals get certificates with the most time and cost-effective plans.
Note: Practicing mock exams is the second contributing factor to pass the PMP® exam from your first trial, you need to practice as much as you can. When you buy this package, you will get an access to eight full simulated PMP exam questions which are very close to the real PMP exam.
Why should the PMP Exam Preparation Workshop – 35 Contact Hours for PMI Created by Elite Minds be your first choice in the market?
I am working as a full-time management consultant, and due to the nature of this field, and the long working ours, I am always looking for self-paced course. When I plan to get a certification 3 or 4 months ahead, the first step will be looking for a preparation course, and since my PMI-RMP certification, I am using only self-paced courses. Attending full day training courses isn’t a valid option due to my working hours situation. Below I am listing the reasons why this course should be your first choice:
- It will make you eligible for the PMP exam application by earning 35 contact hours, as you will earn a certificate of completion at the end of the course.
- 30 hours recorded videos, it can be watched without any time limit and whenever suits your timing.
- Elite Minds courses have an access from all devices.
- It will help you pass the PMP exam from the first trial, very comprehensive and updated as per the latest PMP exam content outline.
- Detailed explanation of the project management concepts, practices, tools, and techniques.
- Access to the eight full simulated PMP exams that are very close to the real PMP exam questions
All mentioned reasons made my mind purchase such courses for the exam preparation journey. You can have a look at the course curriculum through the link here.
Throughout the 30 hours videos of the course, the instructor guide students all the way and teach everything one will ever need to know and during the PPM exam. There are more 100 quiz questions throughout the course after each chapter for students to check whether the chapter materials have been correctly understood.
The course will start with a section preparing you for the PMP exam, exploring the course content, PMP exam application and prequalification’s. The following section will provide you with general knowledge of the project management foundations and the standard of project management. The course then will have three long sections covering the eight performance domains, tailoring in project management, and models, methods, and artifacts in project management. The instructor will start each section with an overview, will move into each concept and practice of the exam domains. Then, we will have nine sections walking you through each concept, practice, tool, and technique of the agile and scrum project management methods. After that, you will have a section walking you through the advanced project management models and methods, and then the exam math highlights sections. At the end of the course, you will have access to eight full practice tests including 1440 questions. Here is a promise that this is the most comprehensive course for the PMP exam preparation.
What you will get by purchasing the PMP exam preparation workshop – 35 contact ours for PMI?
- Over 30 hours of high-quality videos recorded by the instructor.
- Over 10 quizzes at the end of each section with 10 questions each.
- 1440 sample exam questions over 8 practice exams at the end of the course.
- Certificate for 35 contact hours to apply for the PMP exam
- Continuous follow up from the instructor through WhatsApp groups
- Support in reviewing the PMP exam application before submission
Pros and Cons of the PMP exam preparation workshop – 35 contact ours for PMI
- The course is based on the four PMP exam references as per the latest PMP exam content outline published on Jan 2021.
- The course is taught by an instructor who has more than 12 years’ experience as a project management consultant, he is PMP, PMI-ACP, PMI-RMP, PMI-PBA, PRINCE2 Practitioner, PMI-PgMP, and PMI-PfMP.
- The course over all will prepare you for the PMP exam with needed technical, business and leadership skills.
- The course lectures are short and direct to the point, you will not get bored while you are watching the course videos, the short lectures minutes are a strength point of the course.
- The course videos are professionally recorded, and the presentation is designed and illustrated in a nice way.
- 180 days access to the course videos.
- Self-Study requires a lot of determination, if you don’t have thrive on self-study, online courses and webinars are not the best for you, a live class will be the better option.
- There is no live interaction with the instructor, whenever you have a question for the instructor, you need to post it in the Q&A section and wait for his answer.
My tips on taking the maximum benefit out of PMP exam preparation workshop – 35 contact ours for PMI
- Watch the course introduction section, especially “explore the course” lecture, understand the course structure and plan for it. My advice is to plan to watch the course content within 2 weeks, print the course outline to use it as a progress check during the course. Once you have finished a lecture, cross it out on the course outline table. This will give you the badly needed tracking of your progress and a sense of accomplishment to move you forward.
- While you are watching the course content, have a notebook alongside with you, mention and highlight topics where you feel it’s not fully understood from your side. You need to refer back to those topics later on from different resources.
- Don’t skip any of the course quizzes, at the end of each section (Exam domains) you will find a quiz of 10 questions, a great tool to test your understanding of the section material.
- At the end of the course, you will have four full practice exams of 1440 questions, timely tested within 230 minutes as per the real exam. You can go through these exams’ multiple times, use the first exam to have an idea before you go for other exam simulators.
I recommend this course, it had been always my first recommendation for all students asking me about the best resources to get the 35 contact hours for the PMP exam, very cost effective as you can take with a low price of 139$ through links on this website only, 6 months access and you can watch the course videos whenever you want, and at the end you will have the certificate of completion that you will use to apply for the PMP exam through the PMI website.
PMP® Certification Training, 35 Contact Hours Online PMP Training – By Master of Project Academy
If you’re a professional with experience of participating, leading and directing projects, this online PMP course will help you prepare for PMP certification and boost your chances of passing first-time – even if you’re currently working full-time. Some professionals wanting to take PMP certification worry about when they’ll have time to study for the exam alongside their job. That’s why we created this PMP online course – it has 100% self-paced and instructor-led live options, so you can study around YOUR schedule. This affordable, online PMP training course is brought to you by Master of Project Academy. Our courses have a 99.6% first-time pass rate and more than 200,000 past students. Master of project academy provides 100% online, self-paced PMP® Certification Training includes:
- 35 contact hours of PMP® Certification Training designed by industry experts
- Learn at your own pace whenever and wherever you want, even if you work full-time
- 750+ PMP® practice questions help you prepare for the certification exam
- Sample PMP Certification exam – so you're exam-ready ahead of the big day
- 20 Real-World Situational Project Cases, PMP Cheat Sheets, and more
They offer this course with various pricing models which you can have a look at through the link here. If you are looking for a training with more interaction, you can enroll in their live interactive webinars course, and you can have a look at it here.
PMP Certification Training – By Grey Campus
PMI (Project Management Institute) authorized training for the PMP (Project Management Professional) certification in an exam-prep format. Aligned to PMBOK v7* and the 2021 PMP exam content outline.
Want to enhance your professional marketability? Grease the wheels of your project management knowledge and earn a globally recognized certification with GreyCampus’ new PMP® training. Become an insider as you explore project management tricks and tweak your learning with this PMBOK® Guide-aligned. Master the essential concepts and level up your game fast with immersive learning experiences, simulated exams, live bootcamps, and ITTO tools. Become the catapult to your success. Accomplish what is gold standard for project management professionals.
At the onset of your program, you’ll get access to a study plan to help you map out your preparation journey across the set of topics, content, and other learning aids available to you. Furthermore, we have added tutorial videos and gamified learning modules so that you can solidify project management knowledge. With this program, you will get exclusive access to simulated exams that follow the same pattern of questioning and difficulty of the PMP® Examination. These exams help you to be familiar with the actual test and possess the necessary knowledge and skills. We provide detailed exam analytics during the program, which aids you in spotting your weaknesses beforehand. This would enable you to get maximum scores in the main examination. The high-impact mentorship program gives you access to interactive exam-solving sessions. These sessions pave the path for you to learn stupid simple tricks for solving difficult questions during the PMP® exam. In addition, you will receive expert assistance with the exam application process as wellِ Apart from the official PMP® certification from the Project Management Institute, you’ll receive Course Completion Certificate from GreyCampus. Adding these certificates to your CV will help you to accelerate your career track.
During the course of the program, you will have access to the dedicated instructor helpline that answers any subject-related queries that you might have. For other queries, you can always reach out to our customer support team available 24 x 7. You can access the course curriculum through the link here and check their various pricing models.
PMP CERTIFICATION TRAINING COURSE – BY EDUREKA
PMP® Certification Training Course offered by Edureka is live, instructor-led & prepares you for the PMP Certification exam. This PMP training gives you extensive knowledge of Project Management concepts highlighted in the PMBOK Guide - 6th Edition and is aligned with the latest PMP Exam Content Outline. Enroll now for the PMP® certification course to understand the global language of Project Management and connect with Project Management Professionals. Edureka (Brain4ce Education Solutions) is an Authorized Training Provider of PMI®.
More than 50k students are using Edureka with very positive reviews, you can have a look at the course content through the link here.
PMP Exam Prep Seminar - Complete Exam Coverage with 35 PDUs – By Joseph Phillips on Udemy
Join the thousands of others who've completed this top-rated course and passed their PMP exam. You can do this! PMP® Exam Prep Seminar: ID 109EPSWB
- 20 hours for technical skills
- 9 hours for business skills
- 6 hours for leadership skills
- 35 PDUs / 35 contact hours for the PMP exam application
- 90-question pre-assessment exam
- 90-question end-of-course assessment exam
- 20-questions in each section
- Assignments and discussion
- Coaching sections throughout to keep you motivated - You can do this!
You need to pass the PMP exam and you need quality training that'll help you in your role as a project manager. You also want to learn from an authority in project management, in an online environment with plenty of assignments, videos, and concise explanations. This course provides 35 PDUs and is taught by project management author and expert Joseph Phillips. Joseph is the author of several project management books from McGraw-Hill, the American Management Association, and Dummies Press. He is certified as a PMP, PMI-ACP, ITIL, Project+, and is a Certified Technical Trainer.
The 35 hours of project management education are earned by completing all of the course, the assignments, exercises, and quizzes. The Learning Management System tracks your completion of the course; if you complete all the videos, assignments, and interactive sessions, you can claim these hours for your PMP exam application or maintain your PMP certification.
More than 252k students enrolled in this course, with an average rating of 4.6. You can access the course curriculum through the link here.
Have a successful journey